Our goal at Garrett Engineering is to help you take your idea to a marketable manufacturing-ready product. Our Product Development Process is simple, take your initial idea and hone it into a workable product.
- Facilitate round table discussions
- Work with marketing team(s) to understand consumer expectations
- Take your idea, stretch it to include new features, remove unwanted items
- Get costing and B.O.M. pricing designed in from the beginning
Our Product Development Process: (A mix of these, depending on the customer needs)
1. Kick-off meeting to discuss your idea and needs
2. Hand sketch ideations to provoke more thought
3. Hand built, proof-of-concept prototypes
4. Hand render a select few ideas to further finess a final design
5. Engineering for manufacturability and production needs
6. Create Prototypes (Marketing study, looks like feels like, Focus group input)
7. Further development for production intent parts
8. Prototype of looks like, feels like production
9. Marketing materials: (Renderings, animations, etc)
10. Full BOM print package, 3D models, purchase parts Data sheets and vendor information.